Facts about The Pandemic-Electronic Benefits Transfer

       If you have any questions call Tiwana Smallwood, School Nutrition Director at (252) 794-6038.



    The Bertie County Schools Nutrition Department will serve lunches for children ages 1-18 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at a total of over 70 drop off locations throughout the county. These meals are at no cost and will be made available MONDAY through FRIDAY, as long as schools are closed, by the order of the Governor.


    For a complete listing of routes and stops, go to www.bertie.k12.nc.us and look under the NEWS items for the headline titled, “Meal Delivery.”

     You may also find the listings on the Bertie County Schools Facebook page and Twitter feed.


    Please Read:

    Important information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)




                Please check out our Facebook page: 




    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    (1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)   email: program.intake@usda.gov.


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.


  • There are no upcoming events to display.