Brief Description: Health is defined as a “state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmly.” This course will seek to answer, why, how, and where matters concerning health and give reasons and understanding in addition to information and facts on how the body works and to live a healthy productive life.
Content to Be Covered In Class:
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Substance Abuse
- Communicable and Chronic Diseases
- Each student is required to bring pencils, pen, paper, notebook to class daily.
- Each student must give input during class discussion. It is part of your grade,
- Each student is to try his/her best to master the quizzes and tests.
- Each student should conduct him/her properly and have a positive attitude.
- Each student is required to pass this class “one time “in order to graduate from high school.
- Be on time for class
- Come to class prepared
- Respect others
- No food, drink, gum or candy
- Raise your hand if you wish to speak